The results from my small spring break have been few.  Officially I still have until Saturday to get things done and do have a few plans for this week.

What I have accomplished:
I traced a skirt pattern but still need to get them back to their owner,and I located the 18th Century Stay pattern, but that's all I've done with it.

I did organize the sewing room area, which wasn't on the list but severely needed attention.  And in the near future have plans to relocate any upholstery fabrics from my fabric stash bins to a place where they will be less accessible BUT won't take up valuable easily accessible fabric storage space.  I need to to this because I have bought a few new fabrics in the past couple of weeks and because I have to sort through too many upholstery fabrics to find the fabrics I'm really looking for when I need them.  It will make my life easier and my house more organized, so that's the plan.

I have gotten some work on on my next Victorian, which is dubbed the B&W Victorian as in Black & White Victorian.  Love Black and White, especially together :).  I decided on and have mocked-up the bodice pattern and have determined that if I make no mistakes I should have enough of the fabric to make the bodice and the overskirt I had planned.  Hopefully I'll get those cut and sewn together in the next few days.  I'd like to get the skirt cut and sewn as well and be mostly finished with them by next Monday.  Though I expect little details (little details = lots of time) like buttonholes, buttons,  and trims to take little bit longer.  Since this is more of a day dress, I'll need to figure out a hat for it too!  Accessories are one of my favorite parts which I generally end up with not enough time for, hopefully this time will be different!