We had a productive weekend.
Saturday Brad and I had plans in seperate directions. He had to drive south for an oil change and I took Mindy to the vet to get her stitches removed. That took less than 10 minutes, then I had plans to see Crystal and do some fabric shopping!
Well, I got the mock-up waistband on the 2nd draft of the pants, and it looks good.
Though I really didn't want to and procrastinated until very late, I got the real mock-up (in the mock-up fashion fabric that I'm hoping become a wearable pair of pants) waistband and the interfacing for it cut! Yay me!
I am going to aim to get the waistband on tonight, but since my mudroom (which is where most of my sewing storage is) is driving me nutzo, I might take some quality time to try to organize it--Again! The problem in that room is that my main storage is a massive built in cabinett from the 70's, but it's not very...what's the word...it's not a very effecient use of space. The top cabinets are like 2 feet high, but are 6.5 feet off the floor, not easily accessibly by a 5.3 foot woman....and the biggest cabinet it 5 feet tall..so I have stuff stacked on stuff, stacked on stuff, and stuff stuffed into the sides of it...disasterous!
We'll see if I can manage to come up with a solution, the whole situation in the room is temporary anyway.